Here are some information for students (and their guardians) that will help them to make a positive decision
EIIE and SSBCL are jointly setting up a German Resource Center (GRC) at different location in Bangladesh.
- The objective of GRC is to teach German language to students and help them to take admission in German universities for their as per their sought level..
- German language teacher will come from Germany to teach
- Students will start with A1 level in our any centre and they will complete A2 and B1.
- There will be a final examination conducted by the German authority “telc” that provides certificate and score acceptable to the universities in Germany.
- Completing B1 level from Bangladesh is the prerequisite to apply for higher studies in Germany.
- Students will pay 500€ for each level in each semester to learn German langauge at GRC. Actual fee to learn German language in Germany is 1250€.
- Students will pay the the cost of books for each level, and exam fee only for the B1 level.
- SSBCL and EIIE will arrange university placement counselling for all studnets taking part in German language learning and arrange their university admission in Germany after A2 exam.
- Students after finishing B1 Level German Language Course students will get full assistance to go to Germany.
- For application to a German university, students will pay 400€ as application fee and 4500€ for B2, C1 and exam preparation course in Germany
- If studnets fail at any level of B2, C1 and exam preparation course in Germany, they can repeat one level free of cost.
- EIIE will support all students for their final placement in a German university without any extra charge.
- SSBCL & EIIE will help students regarding German language course and admission to German university respectively.